Ezycooler – Worlds First Smart Cooler
National Water Mission which was initiated by ministry of water resources govt of India with the objective of
“conservation of water, minimizing wastage and ensuring its more equitable distribution both across and within States through integrated water resources development and management”
http://wrmin.nic.in/forms/list.aspx?lid=267 – link of above objective.
- And every cooler consumes 60-150 ltr of water every day depending upon sizes of cooler
- So we are considering average 90 ltr of water is consumed by 5cr coolers a day
- That is 4500000000 ltr of water is consumed by coolers a day
- In 1 season means for three months 405000000000 ltr of water is consumed by cooler a days
- Cost of 1 mm3(multimillion cube) water is approx. 1 cr to irrigation dept.
- In survey we also find something related to forests, cooling pads (khus) which is used in cooler are made of trees and for that
lets check some figures
- Cooler used approx. 1 kg of cooling pad (thus) every year
- So 5cr kg of thus is used every year
- By 1 tree approx. 50kg material for cooling pads (thus) is separated.
- 1Acres = 500 trees
- 2000 acres of deforestation every year due to cooler for cooling pads
Ezycooler – FEATURES
In India maximum population is middle class so they cannot afford AC so they use cooler but if we see consumption of water and cooling pad. Looking at this big issue we thought of designing a low cost cooler which can consumed less water and cooling pads.
Our team started working on this technology from last 6 months and design a most advanced cooler
With following features
- ) Consumes 2 ltr of water a day
- ) No need of cooling pads(thus)
- ) Consumes 50% less power than conventional cooler
- ) Available in 2 models – i) movable n portable ii) wall mounted
- ) Interior matching colours
- ) Smart Cooling technology works with smart phone app
- ) Noise less.
- ) Humidity less cooling in indoor also